This photos ares taken from my instagram, the descent says: "we took the bus there, but they threw us for fagots, drunkards and scandalous" and that's why I consider this photo very funny, because I see my face and the faces of my friends (our faces of alcoholized, specifically) and I remember how well I felt that night with them, So I'll tell you what happened:
During the day our friend Vitalia, invited us to a party at her house (she lives in villa france) at night for that we decided with my friend mati and my friend ivonne, we got together in baquedano with intention of pregaming a little and go together to vitalia´s house, so, we bought a bottle of vodka and a weed joint and we started to drink and smoke in bustamante park, the consequence of that was we were like dead at 10 o´clock, ( it should be said that when were drunk , we always starts a show, That is we started to scream things, to throw kisses to the men, to run, etc, were queens simply) so we went to take the bus to the party very late, in the bus stop i started to smoke a cigarette, but in that moment the bus arrived, and as I was very drunk, i entered the bus with the cigar on, and screaming, so, the driver got pretty angry and kicked us out of the bus,for that we arrived very late to the party, when we did it,Vitalia offered us smoking weed in a bucket and we ended up dead, sleeping all three together in the sofa for while the rest celebrated. i love my friends.

you have a nice picture violeta:) you will always look sassy and perrisima<3
ResponderEliminar