in this moment im obssesed reading a lot of things, in part because i have two tests next week and its a lot of work for that (specially for latinomerica´s social history, for that i have to read completes books with A LOT of pages) apart of that some guys of second year sent me feminism texts and im like reading it in all my free times and in the classes that im not too interested and now im with a little of fear becouse im spending the most of my time reading there texts , Which on the one hand I think it is good since I am reading very interesting things, or at least enter more in my area of interest, But for another I should apply more with the classes and texts for them, I have a thousand tests soon and the truth is that I have studied almost nothing, so I dont know very well what I will do, probably study a night before (lately Im Has become customary to study under pressure) .I always do the same, I know I should study before but I dontt know, I think I dontt care so much about being a bad student ... I think there are things that are more interesting than studying jiji
- Obtener enlace
- X
- Correo electrónico
- Otras aplicaciones

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario